Friday, February 16, 2007

Hello people!
Its the last day of this week already!
*Heaves a sigh of relief*
& the blog competition results had been pushed back.
[EDIT]
Th winner has been announced, B3 - Jus JK won.
Click Here to see his blog.
Motorola KRZR K1 mobile phone!! BOOOO, Im so upset :[
Oh wells, I dont think I wanna join the competition anymore,
pulling in votes are hard, very hard.

For voters, the FIVE winners of the $10 Kinokuniya Vouchers* this week are:

Peh Jin Jie
Lee Shu Juan
Tan Kai Li
Grace Lee Ting Ting
Ho Peck Shi Juliana


Ha ha, happy for her (:
[/EDIT]

Us with the prizes :)

Shall blog about yesterday first :D
Went to West Coast's Mac with Y, G, P, A, S, Y & H.
We have had alot of laughter & fun!

Say CHEESE all!

Bestie's being nice to me.

My bestfriends!

Erh, stupid photographer. (Haqim)

Oh my gosh that looks so wrong :/

Condiments thats often being used (:

Haqim's tattoo :D (!!)

Got back my Physics common test today!
Initially, I just passed, slightly.
But I found 2 more extra marks! :D
Im, super super happy please,
cos I've passed my Combined Science! (Chemistry & Physics)

Chinese New Year celebration was super hilarious!
I kept laughing when I saw Mr Kerk dancing, kwa kwa kwa.
& I saw my Chinese teacher (Miss Phoon) dancing too! Ha ha.
Wang Xiao Nan looks super funny with her tied hair :D

During today's meeting, practised for the Thinking Day.
Im going to say the speech during morning assembly on next Thurs!
Walau, I think everyone is going to fall asleep already :[

My sister just called me on the phone.

ME: Hello?
SIS: Omg you know what happened?!
ME: What happened?
SIS: The Youth SG called me!!
ME: What Youth SG? Alvin ah?
SIS: I dont know la, they ask me for my address.
ME: Good la, ha ha.
SIS: I won the vouchers! Woohoo!
ME: Congrats la, tsk.
SIS: So did you win the blogging competition?
ME: I dont know, the results are pushed back.
SIS: Orh okay, Im so happy!
ME: Hana hana, congrats la.
SIS: Okok byebye.
ME: Byebye.

My parents are like, finally allow me to go to Town.
But Im too lazy to get my butt out, lazy ass :D
Besides, mummy dont wanna give me $$!
Claims that I have alot of clothing already.
Shall blog more, next time :D
Goodbye world.

No comments: